CharityCar.us has partnered with GreenVehicleDisposal.com to take advantage of its various green recycling technologies. We now proudly accept donations of old cars on behalf of Charity Programs across the United States of America. Why not put your older car, truck or van to a good use that helps save the environment and also help those needing assistance in your local community?
We don’t deduct any fees at all for the processing and handling of your charity car donation. The entire proceeds of your car go directly to the charity of your choice.
- Has your old vehicle reached the end of its’ useful life?
- Do you have a junk car sitting around gathering dust and rust?
- Help a local charity by donating the proceeds of your old car.
- Have your old car disposed of in an environmentally safe way.
- Approximately 98% of a vehicle can be recycled and provides enough steel to produce 13 million new vehicles annually.
- Donations from living individuals represents more than 75% of all charitable donations.
- The auto recycling industry helps recycle more than 11 million gallons of oil a year.
Our partner Green Vehicle Disposal is North America's largest network of self-regulated Auto Recycling Facilities.
Our Purpose is to provide our valued customers, with an Eco-Friendly solution for the disposal of old vehicles. All vehicles donated through CharityCar.us are disposed of in an eco-friendly manner which meets and exceeds all state recycling rules.
As a charitable contribution your vehicle can make a big difference in the life of someone less fortunate in your local area. We take any used car, truck or van, provide free pick-up and let you choose which charity you would like to donate to: a school, church, shelter or non-profit organization and you will receive a tax donation receipt. We even handle all the forms for you, thereby making the entire removal, disposal and donation process as simple as possible.
There are many environmentally friendly automobile recycling yards across North America whom we are affiliated with. We will arrange for a local member in your area to pick-up your vehicle. Our entire network is committed to eco-friendly recycling practices and we make sure all keep the highest standards of ‘green’ vehicle disposal throughout the entire process.
Making the choice to dispose of your vehicle in an environmentally safe way that benefits a charity in your neighborhood is one of the best decisions you could make – feel good and help those facing some of life’s most difficult challenges and even end up saving money on your next tax return.